Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Rules

1. I take pictures from Yahoo personals ads. The photos have been put into public view by the women themselves, so I don't consider it too much an invasion of privacy. If you see your picture and object to its use, let me know and I will remove it.

2. I search for women between ages 23 and 40.

3. I'm going to search one large metro area from each U.S. state, starting with Maine and working my way roughly west each successive week.

4. I'm looking for "real women" who aren't obviously medically-altered or obsessive about their bodies, makeup, hair, clothing. Women can be any ethnicity, height or weight. I will exclude women who look "too good", or who appear to try too hard to look good. I can't define it, but I'm going to pull a Potter Stewart on this one.

5. To include a feminine perspective, I will show my selections to my wife and she will help choose each week's "winners".